BTG Pactual to list on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam
Rio de Janeiro, October 8, 2013 - Banco BTG Pactual S.A. (the "Banco BTG Pactual") and BTG Pactual Participations Ltd ("BTGP", and together with Banco BTG Pactual and their respective subsidiaries, "BTG Pactual") today announced that they have applied for a listing of their European Units on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam. The listing is expected to take effect on October 10, 2013. BTG Pactual will not be offering or issuing any new shares or units in connection with the listing.
Prior to the listing, the European Units were admitted to trading on NYSE Alternext in Amsterdam, under the symbol "BTGP". All of the European Units will be admitted to listing on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam under the symbol "BTGP". Following admission of the European Units to trading and listing on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam, the European Units will cease trading on NYSE Alternext in Amsterdam. All European Units will remain wholly interchangeable with the Brazilian Units, which are and will remain listed on BM&FBOVESPA in São Paulo, Brazil.
The NYSE Euronext listing prospectus has been approved by, and is available on the website of, the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (www.afm.nl) and is available on the website of BTG Pactual (www.btgpactual.com).
About BTG Pactual
- BTG Pactual is the leading Investment Bank in Latin America, with 30 years of experience in Brazilian and international markets.
- Leader in equity issuances in Latin America (Dealogic, 2012) and Brazil (Dealogic and Bloomberg, 2012) and World Finance (2013 and 2012), it was voted the Best Investment Bank in Brazil by Latin Finance (2010), Global Finance (2011). It ranks #1 in volume and number of fixed income deals involving Brazilian companies in the international market (Dealogic, 2013) and in M&A deals in Brazil (Thomson Reuters, 2013).
- Voted Best Research Team in Latin America (2012) and Brazil (2013 and 2012) and Best Sales&Trading Services Team in Latin America (2013) and Brazil (2013 and 2012) by Institutional Investor.
- With R$186.1bn in funds under management and/or administration, the Asset Management area was voted the Best Fund Manager in Brazil by Exame magazine and Fundação Getúlio Vargas for two consecutive years (2012 and 2011).
- With R$64.9bn in assets under management, the Wealth Management area was voted the "Best Private Banking Service in Brazil" by Euromoney magazine (2013).
- Over 2,500 employees spread across 16 offices in Latin American countries (Brazil, Chile, Peru and Colombia), in addition to the US, the UK and China.
More information to the press:
+55 11 3383-2000
+55 11 3514-0701
+55 11 3383-2592